Driving to Sunrise Aviation is easy!
To find directions from anywhere in the USA, click the “View Larger Map” link under the below map and type in your departure point.
Driving Directions to Sunrise Aviation in Ormond Beach, Florida from other places in Florida:
- From northern Florida, take I-95 south to Exit 273 (US 1).
- From southern Florida, take I-95 north to Exit 273 (US 1).
- From the Orlando, Florida area (orTampa), take I-4 eastbound toward Daytona Beach. Then take I-95 north to Exit 273.
After you leave I-95 at Exit 273, bear left at the end of the off ramp and then turn left on US-1 toward Ormond Beach. Go 2.6 miles (note the Hawaiian Tropic factory on your right!) and turn right on Airport Road. Go 1.2 miles and turn right into the airport. Bear right as you enter the airport and park in front of the Sunrise Aviation FBO building.
Driving distances and times to Sunrise Aviation:
- Daytona International Airport (DAB): 22 minutes/12 miles
- Orlando International Airport (MCO): 1 hour 27 minutes/85 miles
- Jacksonville International Airport (JAX): 1 hour 38 minutes/97 miles
- Tampa International Airport (TPA): 2 hours 43 minutes/159 miles
- Miami International Airport (MIA): 4 hours 18 minutes/274 miles
If you get lost, just call us! 1-386-677-5724.
Sunrise Aviation Airport Shuttle
Sunrise Aviation offers transportation from Daytona Beach International Airport (DAB) to Ormond Beach, Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
If you arrive after hours, you may wish to stay in a hotel the first night. The Hampton Inn Daytona/Ormond Beach is a good choice and will give you a discount if you mention Sunrise Aviation.
For arrivals at Orlando International Airport (MCO), there are many choices of taxis, limousines, and shuttle buses. Two shuttle buses that we recommend are DOTS andDaytona-Orlando (DO) Shuttle. Either costs only $30 to $35 one way. Both run everyday and nearly all day long. Contact them directly for further information. If you have any trouble making arrangements, contact us for help.
Whatever choice you make for transportation, be it Sunrise Aviation Shuttle Bus, rental car, or otherwise, keep Sunrise Aviation in the “loop” so that we can help and plan for your arrival.
Click on the link below to view an interactive map and to get specific directions from any location in Florida or elsewhere in the USA.